Thursday, July 26, 2007

I need a job, or at least a hobbie....

I was laying around today, waiting patiently for everything to fall perfectly into place for me. You know, job, ambition for a career, woman, everything. And, well I looked out the window in my back yard and saw this.

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I was thoroughly impressed to see this in my own back yard. The little one that is closest to me just kept getting closer and closer. The whole time "mom" was in the back ground making sure nothing went wrong. It was really cool.


After all this I went over to my most favorite Females house. Brittany Brown! Love this child and her family, she is the light at the end of the tunnel. She is my friend beyond all friends. I trust her and I love her. I would rip someones nuts off for this woman if I had to, it's as simple as that.


Britt is obviously the one to the right. Yea, I know she is a total 10. What can I say, I love to surround myself with beautiful women. Also, me and Britt made a promise to each other today....while i can't go into detail about the promise, I can say that I hope with all my powers of hoping that I make it to the age of 26 without being in a serious relationship. please o please, ohhh PLEASE!

And that was my day at a glance. ;-)

No comments: