Thursday, August 09, 2007

“It's amazing what ordinary people can do if they set out without preconceived notions.” -Charles F. Kettering

Today was great, I woke up, checked the Doppler radar on the internet, and saw a huge storm coming towards Fort Wayne. This is awesome, because I absolutely love storms. I got to work and me and the guys hung around for a while when it was storming out. It was raining pretty hard for ohhh I would say 30 minutes, then it passed over and got extremely humid and HOT!

It was pouring!! Lightening, thunder, wind! I LOVE IT!

Got along good today. I am sweating more than ever, but I am actually thinking it may not be a bad thing. Like, my body heats up so easily, maybe this is it's last ditch effort to cool things down inside. I dunno, tremors are still non present, and that is really good.

Good news came today also. Today was my dad's last day at the bakery. Well, this guy Jeff told him to have me call him on Tuesday. SO, I am gonna give Jeff a call and see what he "may" have for me. I am not getting my hopes up, but I am definately going to follow through with it. ;-)

No comments: