Saturday, August 25, 2007

Trouble's new friend



My friend Tony called me up in the late afternoon after I got off work, and told me that he had a new friend. hummmmm, my interest is sparked. Turns out this new friend is really hairy and has 4 legs. Yes that's right, a new pit bull puppy. Very cute too. No name for the lil lady, but he is working on it.

Here are a couple of pictures of when she fell asleep right next to me on the couch. She is actually a pretty well behaved pup. She chews a little bit, but that is only because she is teething. That stage will pass soon. I think this dog is going to grow up to be pretty darn big. She has some HUGE paws for such a little puppy. Trouble (Tony's older pit bull) doesn't know quite how to react to her living in her domain yet. But, if all goes well I think she will take the part of the doggie role model. Hoping for that anyways. I got to get to bed though, I have church tomorrow and this time my dad is going with me. It's good to know I have a ride there anyways.

No comments: