Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Today, if I could have had background music through out my day today, it would have been up beat and kind of adventurous. I didn't even do anything exciting, I just felt like it though. It was soooo HOT today too. I painted the outside of the porch for my dad. Ya see, the squirrels in our back yard are half wood peckers. They tear up the side of the porch and my dad had to replace a bunch of wood siding. He hasn't had time to paint it, so I took care of it for him.

I painted the part inbetween the top screen, and the bottom screen. You can see in the lower left corner where I accidently dribbled a bit of paint....oops. I wrote Preston this morning. I hope he gets something out of my words. I put a lot of thought into it, and I want what is best for him, but he needs to decide it on his own. Through a friend of the family, I might be helping out with a High School out reach program soon. I am kind of excited to see where this will go. Ohhh, and I went to the BMV today and got everything figuered out. It is going to cost about....A LOT for me to get car insurance, and my license will be suspended for about 4 months. :-(

Could be worse though. A lot worse.

No comments: