Tuesday, August 21, 2007

wet and icky

I woke up this morning, and it was wet outside. I can't believe how much rain we have gotten in the past 48 hours. I know it sure has made the grass green. But, with wet grass comes mowers that get clogged up, and clumps of saturated grass that just tends to make a mess.
I have an issue at work. There is someone I don't work with too well. It's not even that I don't work with well with him, I just always work with a chip on my shoulder. It is not my personality to act like this either. I can adapt to all different types of personalities when I am working. But this one person....it's like I have a personal vendetta with him. I try to break they way I view him, and in all reality, there is no good reason why I treat him the way I do; which is finding fault in everything he does. I do know that there is a huge personality difference, this person is far more mature than me also. I don't mean age mature either. This person is much more stable and in a lot of aspects, especially spiritually. It's like.....he is slow, I am go. Why do I have such a problem with that? Mark Nolot (Boss) is happy with this worker, I just take it all personally. I am being a baby, but this is what is going on. I am going to keep working on it.

I have my first "CHECK UP" tomorrow. It is part of the rules to my probation. Because of the OWI back in Sept. '06.

I wonder if it is going to keep raining.

No comments: