Friday, August 17, 2007

Perfection Bakeries

Yes, today was the big interview. Which I showed up for an hour early. BUT, it wasn't my fault. Jeff Foster, the general manager told me on the phone to be there at 9. Well, I guess he told everyone else to be there at 10. It was a group interview, 3 people who were currently working there through an employment agency, and me and one other guy not currently working there.

SO, I had an hour to kill before the interview. I couldn't get in my car because 1. I don't have a car, and 2. I don't have a license. I started walking around down town Fort Wayne. I found a place to sit and saw something crazy!I posted up next to a 1 WAY street. As you can see, there are 2 lanes of traffic flowing in one direction. All of a sudden, I see a white Fort Taurus come racing down the street. There was a crazy lady driving, and a male passenger. I wish I would have had my phone ready when it was speeding past me, because she looked crazy. Right to the left of this picture, there is a stop light. She didn't see a street light I guess, because there isn't one facing traffic that isn't suppose to be there. She went right into the middle of the intersection before coming to a screeching hault! Then took off again driving the way. It was very random and pretty entertaining, just glad no one got hurt. OK, so now to the interview. Everything went alright, and even though I was pretty nervous, I trust that all is well. Here is the reason I was fretting. Upon acceptance, you have to submit a hair analysis drug screen. Now, if I had to take a urine test, there would be no worrying, and all would be well in the world. BUT, hair analysis drug screen's can look back far into your substance history. And although I have been clean for quite some time, I do not know how far back they will be looking. It worries me. I did however, get some killer advice from my dad while he was driving me to the interview. He told me, "Mike, I know your worrying about the interview and test, BUT, you can't control your past. You can only control your future. Keep doing what your doing, and everything will work out. If you are meant to get this job, you will pass the test." I am going to have to be ok with that. Plus, Jeff the general manager who interviewed me told me it would be 1 to 2 weeks before I heard back with their decision.


I got a bloody nose today as you can see. It wasn’t your normal bloody nose either. It has been really humid out, so you can’t say it is because of the dry weather. This is my 2nd bloody nose this week, and it was a pretty ferocious one. I do know that I was pretty stressed out today, but I can’t equate being really stressed out to a bloody nose. Also, I have never heard of M/S causing a bloody nose. I just don’t know. I need to take a deep breath, and just chill.



Then, at the end of the day, I managed to sell my old pick up truck to a group in Fort Wayne that post's signs all over the city called "CASH FOR JUNK CAR'S"


Yes, that's right, no more Mr. Truck. She is over and done with. She served me good, although even for a short while. Got my monies worty out of her. Big friggin 302 Mustang engine, and squealing tires made her fun to drive. Wonder what the next car will be.....

No comments: