Sunday, October 04, 2009

All I know is God and Janice love me.

Today was a good experience. I got to hangout with my new friend Jonathon. Well... turns "Daryl" is a lot better than me at bowling. I'm glad to see that trust is coming out in our relationship. He's a neat kid and I look forward to hanging out with him again.

I had "my" first official YL meeting today. These are always inspirational for me because I know others are struggling through the same issues as me with kids. It is so healthy to be in a community that understands. I find real freedom in that. Just to be able to know and relate to others that are going through the same or similar situations as you is a very power tool to have under your belt.
Tonight's bible study with the guys felt really good. It felt good because I know God is doing a work in them even if they don't see it. It's encouraging to see how they react, the questions they ask, and the mind frame they take. Today was a good day.

I watched Gray's Anatomy with Janice today. This is the first time I've ever watched a full episode. I have to admit, I really liked it. It was hard though, hearing her reactions and not feel the body to react with them. I miss Janice a lot. She's so good to me, her love is real, although I can't physically feel her she makes her love known in special ways. :)

1 comment:

Janice said...

Wow babe, your day sounds so interesting. And your right about me loving you!