Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Costume craziness

Hey Hey Hey!!!

So chickety check this out. At Young Life tonight, we had a good'ole costume party. Now, I do not want to disappoint you, so I am going to start off the first picture with ME of course.
Now I like this picture of me for several reasons. First, the flowers in the lower left hand corner are a nice touch. Secondly the back ground picture is stunning. And just the presence of my posture is amazing. The one thing that I don't like about the picture is that it does not do justice to my hair.My hair did look similar to this, but this was not the final product. It had so much gell in it. Like unstable amounts of gell. It was really good though. I had so much fun, I know the kids sure did. It was just a really good time. You have to believe me when I tell you that the atmosphere at CLUB is just so extremely inviting and real. There is nothing fake about how club is presented, and there is especially nothing fake about the people who go to it, kids or leaders. And that is just a really cool thing to be able to say. There were great costumes, but even better fellowship. Kids just linger behind, and that just allows me to believe we are in a place that is really healthy. A safe environment where kids feel comfortable, and most importantly the message of Christ and everything he offers is presented in an understandable fashion. I love everything about it.

Ya know what else I love? Janice Hernandez. I did something really neat for her at work this morning. . . but I can't tell what that is. ;o) I'll know if she read this post if I get a text message asking me what I did tomorrow.

Night ya'll!

No comments: