Thursday, April 09, 2009

average day

I had a pretty average day today. Lots of kids again, which was good. They had another half day/early dismissal. I'm not quite sure what for, because there was no parent-teacher conferences.

When I got out of class, I had this hunger for food. Any food, and on the drive home I couldn't help myself, I let loose. To taco bell I went. :o/ I never eat fast food, but for some reason I could not help myself.

____________________________________________________
Added @ a later time, you would understand if you read the post for TOMORROW. Just trust me. Confused??

This is the fateful Taco Bell that helped me to be in a position to forget my phone in my car. Excuse? Yes, probably, but there is truth to that statement. Darn you Taco Bell.

then I went to sleep

No comments: