Wednesday, April 15, 2009

picture story

Okay, so I am going to write in this Post, but I am going to let the pictures tell most of the story of my day.This is my buddy Tony. Tony holds the ball, is it representative of a bigger story? Yes, I would say so. But you try to think for yourself. I love this little one though.

After I left work, I went home and the DUMPSTER got there. Yes, tomorrow we will get a new roof on our poor little house.

Then, literally 25 minutes after this dumpster got dropped off, my mom and I left for Indianapolis, where I had a doctors appointment at the Indianapolis center for Multiple Sclerosis.My mom did not feel like being in the BLOG today. That is okay mom, even your hand is beautiful.

We got to the doctors office, and had my exam and it all went very well.

I got my mom to go to Ted's Montana Grill! We had some Bison burgers. Tuesday September 29th, 2008 was the last time I ate at Tedd's Montana Grill. Click the link to check it out.When I got home, the prize part of my day. Wednesday night Young Life CLUB!!
Tonight was the Cross Talk. Sam Gensic was the one who gave the talk tonight. It was very good, very analytical, but soo good. There were things that could have been better, like time, BUT, kids got it, and I saw God working in the hearts of kids after CLUB was over.

On the way home, I took Dylan & Kacie home. We got donuts, and it was a good bonding time. I love hanging out and being crazy with high school kids for Jesus.

No comments: