Monday, September 24, 2007

BLACK OUT!

Something kind of scary happened today. All day I felt fine. I drank plenty of water, and ate lunch, I was in a normal routine as usual. After an average day of work, I go back to the shop and the two guys I was working with went home. I told them I would take care of the rest of the work that needed to be done. SO, I changed the blades on a couple of mowers, and then put them back on the trailer. I then backed the trailer up, unhooked it, and emptied the load of grass in the dump. I hooked the trailer back up to the truck and clocked out. As I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up, I took my empty water bottle and filled it up with water up by the office. I drank that bottle, and was filling it up again so I had some water to sip on while I waited for my mom. It was in this moment, I just blacked out. When I came too, I had a face full of dirt, 2 fingers on my left hand were scratched up, the left side of my chin was scratched up, I jammed my right thumb; I can hardly move it, and I came too with the wind knocked out of me. When I came too, I didn't know where I was, and I felt really confused. It scared the crap out of me, and I didn't even feel anything coming on.....It makes me think, "What if I was on a mower, around people when that happened?" I don't know if I should be working at Vision Scapes anymore.
When I got home, physically, it didn't get any better. (sigh) I went over to Tony's, and I was messing with his pit bull. No, it is not a mean pit, I was just laying on her, and she was eating her bone. She got defensive, and gave me a little warning bite on my nose. :-/

This is the left side of my nose, there is a matching tooth bit on the right side. Lesson learned. I have some decisions to make, this sucks, but I am pretty sure I need to get out of Vision Scapes. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments: