Thursday, September 06, 2007

drooping eye lid's

Today was a great day, I got a wonderful complement. I must hurry though, I can hear the wings of the butterfly getting closer and closer.

I decided to take my Lunesta because I woke up this morning at like 1/4 till 2 and had a real time getting back to sleep. SO, a little dab of Lunesta will guarantee me a good nights sleep. I highly recommend also. Except for the nasty taste in your mouth that you usually wake up with.

OK, so about the accomplishment. It was me and 2 other guys, one who just came back who hasn't worked for a while, and one who doesn't usually do mowing. Here is the thing, after about ohh maybe couple of hours of working. Jay, a guy who has worked at Vision Scapes for several years asked me a very direct question. He asked me why I worked so hard. He asked like this, "Mikey, how come you always work so hard? I mean, it's not a bad thing, it's just that most guys your age don't really care to work as hard as you." Inside I was smiling ear to ear, but I played it calmly. I told him my reasons. I told him that I try not to take my body working in good order for granted. I told him that I have experienced times when I have no control over my body, and sometimes when my body will not let me do what I want to do. SO, now, when I am healthy and able, I enjoy working hard and pushing myself. lol. It's probably good and bad. Good for my physical body, ya know muscle tone, strength, and all that appearance jazz. BAD, because I know it is better for my body to take it easy.

I am excited for this Sunday. I am being picked up by a very lovely lady who wants to try out Pathways. I love it, maybe she will love it as much as I do. :-)

Night Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard from Perfection Bakery?

Mikey said...

I have not. I don't think I will either. But, i'm not even fretting about it, something else will come along.