Tuesday, September 11, 2007

That was a lot of files....

I just went through all my pictures and videos that were taken while in China. 1.45gb 717 files, individually named and ordered. My eyes are sore, and my right eye has something stuck in it. I was weed whipping some over grown grass/weeds in a wet low lying area today, and some piece of something got stuck under my eye lid, and won't come out no matter what I do. My poor eyes. Ya know, after going through some E-Mails and comments I am really quite motivated to make what I want happen. I can't wait till I am able to get my resume finished. Cathy (Brittany's mom who is helping me) told me that she wants to sit down and give some hints and pointers as to what I need to do when sitting in an interview to really "wow" my interviewer. I guess there is more to it than just having incredible good looks. Who knew?

~Prayer for the day~
"Lord, let me be thankful for the small things in life I take for granted. For the friends that care, for the butterflies that are pretty, for muscles that work, for smells. Please help me to see and appreciate everything you give me."

No comments: