Sunday, February 25, 2007

How great is our God?

This morning started off pretty slow. I hesitated to go to church because my parents told me it was closed. It wasn't, and my trusty companion Chad Wilson called me and told me church was still on. I am so glad he did. I had a blast at church. That guy sitting to the right of the picture is the pastor of Pathways. He is rad, and that song on the screen is called You'll Never Let Me Go, by Darlene Zschech. Very uplifting and touching song.
Well, i got to go to a christian concert tonight. It was totally radical. It was called, "How great is our God tour." And lemme tell you, it was something else. check out the pictures.

There was like 4,000 people just praising God for the amazingness he is. So sweet, and man it feels good when you are in a room with that many other people who "GET IT." I was very uplifted and almost in awe.This guy up above, his name is Chris Tomlin. Wow, i have sang along to Amazing Grace a million times before. But tonight, i closed my eyes. Put my hand in the air. It was just me & God. I could feel the holy spirit just flying through the people in that massive room. WOW! So good. Not only good, but it was just like......I dunno. If you were an unbeliever, and standing in that room, i don't know how you could leave having the same belief.

In church today, we started day 1 of 3 on Jonah. Now, Jonah runs from god, causes disrupt on a ship, gets thrown over board, gets eaten by a fish, and saves a town....."abridged version." But what did i get out of it? Well, don't be afraid to go to China to get a Stem Cell Transplant.

YOU GOT IT GOD! no fear here.

So, the people at the concert were. Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, & Loluie Gigilo. They were all awesome, and just wow.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm so jealous! I wanted to go see Chris Tomlin and especially Matt Redman!! :(

Mikey said...

It was really good. Actually a lot better than i thought it was going to be. :-)