Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Snow+Me+Shovel+Ice=Money

Yesterday evening I went to work around 9:15p.m., I got home around 6ish a.m.! I got rid of the snow, If I saw snow, I attacked it! BAM! NO MORE SNOW! It was cool, I got a chance to ride around with Fred, a foreman at Vision Scapes. I have known him all summer, but never really had a chance to get to know him. He is a really good guy, super friendly, awesome father, caring husband. I really enjoyed working with him. It was a good night.

M/S UPDATE:
Okay, so today I feel fine. I have noticed I have been really low on energy, I mean I know I worked a butt load yesterday, but the past week, I have just been really not energized. I dunno, not something to worry about, just something to take note of. My hands tremble, it is a really crazy feeling. To put your hands out in front of your face, trying your hardest just to keep them still. They shake anyways, you can tighten up your muscles as hard as you want, it doesn't matter.

No comments: