Saturday, February 24, 2007

prayer walk, AWESOME!

I started off this morning getting in touch with an old friend and telling her i wanted to go to a "prayer walk" on the local college university campus. It was so good. The better part was when i got a chance to go back to my house with this old friend. She really made my day.

I am making preparations for the first Starbucks benefit show. Things are on and crackin.


Also, it is looking more and more like i am going to go to China for a Stem Cell Transplant.

I feel like i always want God to make me feel better right away, but then as soon as i get "better" i get to comfortable and fall back, SELAH, i've learned i need to pause in life and embrace Gods wonder, and continually praise him...and listen to my songs of victory..."For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory." psalm 32:7
~Words of wisdom from someone who means a lot to me.

No comments: