Sunday, February 04, 2007

Manning is good at throwing interceptions.

OK, so I watched the superbowl with my sis and her friends tonight. Here are some pictures of the FOOTBALL ACTION!!!


Here is a picture of Ali, and Audra. I went to their apartment, and it was real cozy. There was a wood burning fire place, and tons of football food.

Starting from the way left on the couch is Leean, in the middle with the green hat is Shorty, To the right in a blue hoodie is my beautiful sister Merideth, and on the floor layin down is Tracy.
We all knew who was gonna win. Payton needed his Super Bowl ring. He just had to have it!


I have to say this, because it should just be said. I do believe that homosexuality is a sin, but I have nothing but the ut most respect for her and every one of her friends. They are some of the nicest people i know. Super kind hearted, and just generally good people. I think swearing and lieing is a sin. In the big guys book, A SIN IS A SIN! So, the game was good in the first half, but fairly predictable in the 2nd. It was fun though. It is seriously 0 degrees outside ryte now. So freeking cold! brrrrrrrrrrrr..... Well, i think i am going to go pass out, I have a lot of fundraising related things to do. I really hope it doesn't snow tonight, It is just too cold for snow removal. aight i am out, this time for real. fer shizzle.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hate the sin. Love the sinner.

Anonymous said...

hey-mike this is your cuz from Anchorage just wanting to say hi& good luck in China. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your family. Love in christ-Mindy