Friday, February 23, 2007

umbillical stem cells is where it's at!

Why are umbillical cord stem cells so neat? Well, they can be grown to create all types of tissue. They can even re-grow Mylein. This is amazing if you know anything about M/S. Okay, the purple blob in the middle is an Umbillical Stem Cell. Now this thing is special for several reasons. Umbillical stem cells have what is called "pluripotency" or the ability to change into every cell type of the body. This is very good.

God is kind of showing me that Northwestern might not be the correct path for me. I am actually getting the notion that i am suppose to get a Stem Cell transplant from CHINA! Isn't that crazy? China, who would have thunk it?!?!? I tell you what, I am bout the luckiest man on earth. Plus, I am really attracted to Asian women.

No comments: