Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yummy Quote

"Live your life each day as you


would climb a mountain.

An occasional glance toward the

summit keeps the goal in mind,

but many beautiful scenes are

to be observed from each new

vantage point.

Climb slowly, steadily, enjoying

each passing moment; and the view

from the summit will serve as a

fitting climax for the journey."

Harold V. Melchert




I had a good day today. I got a lot of good things accomplished, I talked to Suzy from NTAF. At first I was kind of upset by our conversation, once i got over myself, we ended up having a really good convo. I got a lot of good information, and well it was just a productive conversation. I talked to someone on the phone towards the end of the day, I really enjoyed talking to this person, I told her i was going to do something for her tomorrow. I think it made her kind of excited. Good feeling, I like making people feel good. Well, it's late. I am super tired, hopefully I can pass right out. LATERS!

No comments: