Monday, February 05, 2007

MONDAY, the day before Tuesday.

Today I got a chance to talk to a good buddy, Jayson Petoskey. I signed onto Facebook, and BAM it told me that today was Jayson's B-DAY. So, out of respect for my homie I gave his cell phone a call. Well, it wasn't currently in service, but it told me his dorm room phone #, and so I gave it a call. Now, me and J use to be like Peanut Butter and Jelly. We were inseparable, like a bonnie & klide of sorts. We shared some good times up in Traverse City. Here is a picture of my good buddy Jayson.

We are a lot alike, we think in a similar fashion. We are both stubborn as a ox. And we both have to learn things the hard way. I think thats why we were such good friends so quickly.

So, today i wrote Montel a letter. Yea, the guy from the television show. He is a huge M/S advocate, and so I figuered I should at least give it a try. So I did. We'll see. Today I also wrote a couple of Local television stations. Hoping, praying, somebody somewhere picks up on my story and takes an interest. I will find him/her I know I will. It is pretty amazing to see all the people God has put in my life already. AMAZING! ok, with that said, I'M OUT.

No comments: