Saturday, February 17, 2007

Stem Cell China

Some thing God has brought into my life. Showing me that there are all sorts of options. lol. WOW!

Hello,
My name is Kirshner Ross-Vaden RN and I am a medical consultant used by Stem Cells China and Beike Bio-tech, your case has been forwarded to me because treatments with Umbilical Cord Stem Cells are my area of expertise and personal passion. I have reviewed the information you have provided and determined based on the diagnosis that we can accept you for treatment. I am including below a brief introduction to two English speaking yahoo groups related to your situation. These groups contain a wealth of information pertaining to treatments with stem cells. They are full of patients just like your self many of whom have gone to China for stem cell treatments. I would encourage you to apply for membership (they are free). Please feel free to contact me at kirshner@stemcellschina.com if and when you have further questions as well as to register for treatment. I would be most happy to help you in any way I can. Below you will also see our current pricing. Our prices are reviewed every three months. As you read below you will also see more information on stem cells and your condition.

watch this friggin video.~~~ WOWZERS!~~~

No comments: