Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CHINA or BUST...or not, i dunno, could happen, if it doesn't...thats okay.

OKAY, so the whole..”going to China to get a Stem Cell Transplant” plan/idea is really starting to take shape. Starting yesterday, I woke up at like 1:30a.m. to a sheering pain in my left ear. So, it was odd, and kept me up all night. Later that day I went to RediMed and had the Doc. Look at my ear. He couldn’t find anything wrong…no wax build up, no scaring, and we definitely ruled out an inner ear infection. SO….Today I went to the dentist, they did this 180 degree X-Ray of my mouth/jaw…..they were confused too. Wisdom teeth have plenty of room. There is no infection, or anything….No one understands. SO, the conclusion I have to come to is….it must be M/S related. On Friday I have an appointment at the Indiana Center for Multiple Sclerosis, in Indianapolis. I am praying that it is no big deal….that there is a simple answerer and what not.

Back to the China option coming into view. I talked to Kirshner, the American Liaison for Stem Cell China today. I told her that I am going to talk to my M/S doc. At the center, and get her opinion on the Chinese treatment. The cool thing is, just in case Dr. Clare Braun-heshimi (m/s doc sense I was diagnosed) disagrees with it. Kirshner gave me permission to give Clare her phone number. This is great, because Kirshner is a brilliant woman. She has the tendency to make everything better. I love it when women have that ability. He he…..

No comments: