Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Food for Thought

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are but princesses that are waiting to see us act just once with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest essence, something helpless that needs our love.


-Rainer Maria Rilke


This is a picture of New Jersey! My good buddy Mike Gann, got sent on a business trip to New York to learn a someone elses banking system......Something to that effect anyways. So, i told him. "Dude, as soon as you get there make sure you take a picture that puts everything into perspective for me. I think this picture does a really good job.My Grandma is a very wise woman. Very wise. She pointed something out to me, I believe that I really needed to see, or at least be aware of. She told me not to lose sight of the fact that the Devil is always around the corner. He is always going to be there to tempt you, and throw things in your path to try to mess you up! I needed to hear that, cuz you have to always be aware of what is tempting you, even when you "think" you have things under control, you are still being tempted all the time, left right, up, and down! Man, I wish I was in New York with Mike G, right now. I know we would be having a blast. But dats O-Tay! I'm doing my thing, as he is his. Huh? sounded pretty good didn't it!

No comments: