Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday. So fresh and so clean

alrighty then mister. Listen up cuz today rocked my pants. I am working again, and lemme tell you. My skin is already starting to look sexy. Fer shizzzle! after work i had some cleaning of my body to do, cuz i get filthy dirty. After dat, i wrote some e-mails and created an amazing benefit invitation that can be mass produced! Then I went to small groups, my friend chelsy vaughn came with me, and i am pretty sure she liked it. Which makes me happy.

Not as happy as this kid though. I mean common...He looks really friggin happy. Everyone should be happy. If your not, then you aren't doing something right. Plain and simple. Everyone has the power to be happy, everyone should be happy. BE HAPPY!

I am tired, tan, and tired. I love working, i like having a routine, i like the people i work with, and i like the work i do. I am content with life for now. Wonder where I will be in, ohhh say 6 years. I will probably be married, probably not in Australia yet, but who knows. I can say with a pretty good amount of assurance that i will not be living in Indiana. & hopefully not the mid-west. But I am willing to leave that one up to the big guy upstairs.

Things I learned today:

~PRAYER IS A POWERFUL TOOL

GOD IS IN CONTROL

HAPPINESS COMES FROM WITHIN

FRIENDS ARE AN AMAZING TOOL~

No comments: