Thursday, March 29, 2007

DO'OH

Dang, forgot my Lunesta in Chris's car. I really hope I can fall asleep tonight, I hate laying in bed not being able to sleep with a passion. Also, work sucks horribly when I havn't gotten any sleep. I think I am going to go downstairs, drink a big glass of milk, and take come calcium supplements, sometimes the calcium can help me go to sleep.

Got a lot accomplished today. Visited with Merideth a little, and went over some of the final benefit show specifics. It is taking place at After Dark. I am excited to see how it turns out, she is too I think. Work felt long today, but we got a lot accomplished in 1 day. I was pretty impressed myself. I am going to stop. NIGHT.

Also, if you havn't gone to my site yet. Well GO TO IT; my WEB SITE, boom shaka laka.

No comments: