Thursday, February 14, 2008

Discipline would be so much easier if.....

discipline would come a lot easier to me, if in High School I….
wouldn’t have procrastinated everything

would have actually done home work on my own

would have taken classes seriously

wouldn’t have smoked so much POT

would have realized that my dad knew what he was talking about

would have been able to see the light at the end of the tunnel

would have surrounded myself with the kinds of people I choose to be around now

wouldn’t have been so selfish

would have had a more clearly defined image of myself
I made an effort to combat this frame of mind that wants to just sit back and watch things pass by. BUT, it physically hurt me when I got a 66% on my first Psychology exam. I can’t let that happen again. I am going to do whatever it takes to keep that from happening again. I took a LONG study break at the library in IPFW (Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne) today. I was reading everything I could, making flash cards, and reading again. Someone asked if I would let them take me out to lunch and I got non stop text messages all morning. I said no thanks to the invite, and then I put my phone on silence. I STUDIED and it felt good. I can keep this up, and a good grade will be some awesome encouragement. Yep, and the girls had a great practice tonight. I was reminded why I have put so much time and effort into it for seemingly nothing.
Ohhh man is my throat sore. I am starting to get the down sides of spending so much time with high school kids. AHHHHHHH! I need some of that AIRBORNE stuff, I should just carry it with me, or maybe just wear a face mask 24/7. Yup Yup
I am excited for tomorrow, No specific reason either. Just ready to see what the day will bring, and hoping that this sore throat starts to lessen, cuz it is NASTY!

No comments: