Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today was UBER beautiful.


Haley Chaney Update 2-23-2008

As I was walking to class, I stopped and admired the tree's. WOW was that beautiful. Talk about a winter wonderland. I just love scenes like this one. As I stopped, there was a little bit of a jam up behind me because no one wanted to get in the picture. I should have said thank you, but I hesitated for some reason. I think probably because I wouldn't have cared if they would have walked through the picture. It was just funny to see their reaction. The girl stopped, and then this guy nearly ran into her. I don't think he would have stopped if she wouldn't have done so. funny, funny, funny

There was hardly anyone in my psychology class, and so I felt like I was ahead of the game. I got a lot of study time today. Then got let out of my communication/speech class early because the other com 114 class the prof has is behind. It didn't really make sense, we were already there but in actuality it was no skin off my back. I spend the rest of the time on campus dealing with an issue that needed dealt with. I am not going to go into work tomorrow so I will have the whole day all to myself to study for this PSYCHOLOGY exam # 2 that will be on Thursday. I am going to be so prepared for this one. It's a good feeling to be prepared for something. HORRAY FOR ME!

Also, when I was at school doin a lil study session before my comm class I sat in this small study room. I saw a familiar face but could not put a name to it. I waited, and waited and stared and stared. FINALLY I REALIZED WHO IT WAS!!! My old school mate Tim Glassley. I finally had enough confidence to say his name out loud in front of some peeps because I heard his laugh. It is a timeless and very specifying laugh that only Tim could have. We caught up on some things and had a good chat. It was a pretty cool blast from the past.

We got hit with some MONDO snow. In fact, it is snowing right now! I don't think we are suppose to get any kind of serious accumulation tonight though, so it's all good. G'Night.

No comments: