Saturday, February 09, 2008

Good ole times in Louisville

So I met up at a Starbucks at 8:00AM with the crew that was riding to the Young Life leaders convention. I got a chance to ride with this girl named Margie who has been volenteering her time at Club and seems really sweet. Me and Margie rode with two of the convention leaders. We had some good conversations, like the good God conversations.

Once we got to the Hotel we gathered with all the girls. It is packed with all types of people from all walks of life. It's great because we get to go to different seminars and get all kinds of useful information.There are a lot of great people here with so much good input and amazing information to learn from. Tonight after the speaker we decided to go geocashing. It was amazing! There we some people from our group, and then I invited a couple of guys that I just happened to come accross. They were from urban Indianapolis, and it showed too. It was so much fun to try this new activity out with them. It's crazy, you get these coordinates from online, and then you plug them into your GPS and it guides you to a location. Once you get there you have to find the "item" and then fill out a log book, and if you take an item, you must replace it with an item. It was so much fun and everyone was able to get into it. AWESOME! I am meeting some really cool peoople and borading my horizons. People are settling down now and singing, and the piano is playing. Some one has a really pretty and interesting voice right now. I am super tired though, and I think it is time for me to go to bed. PEACE!

No comments: