Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I can tell I am getting sick

I have to make this BLOG post short and sweet. I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. I was at work doing snow removal at 4:15AM, I worked till 10:15, then took a break for lunch. I went home and cleaned up and then went to Snider High School to let people know that Young Life was starting back up tonight. I love being at Snider so much, I feel like I really belong there. The halls are inviting to me, and I so enjoy speaking to all the different personalities the kids have. Then, once lunch was finished I went back to work. I was doing some intensive labor today too. Moving really heavy stuff. The back is really feeling the extra strain right now. I’m super tight and sore. I got kind of bored while doing all that snow removal, so I took a moment to put some of my imagination in the works. I felt like this design thoroughly explained what was going on in my mind. I felt like the snow was a never ending cycle, I think this is displayed correctly.I am so good at keeping myself entertained, just like a little kid.

Young Life was amazing tonight. I was planning on taking Reggie @ Cory, two kids that I would really love to reach out to. Cory asked if he could bring his friend along, they both said they had a good time. That makes me so happy when they want to come back the next week. It’s pretty amazing to see God work in people’s lives when they don’t even know or see it themselves. Thank you Young Life!

I am so getting sick, my glands or whatever they are under my chin are getting big and it hurts to swallow. AHHHHH! I don't have time to be sick, I don't see how it will fit into my schedule.

No comments: