Wednesday, March 11, 2009

movie night/ginger bread massacre

I went to Snider today, I found out at lunch C that Nicky had not come to school. Well, since I didn't have any studying to do since i'm on Spring Break, I figured I would drive over to his house and see what was up. He was sleeping on the couch, and after I woke him I found out he stayed home due to an "icky feeling stomach." Well, we did the only thing that made sense to do. We made ginger break cookies..... "duh"The final outcome was, well, let's just say it was a little less than desirable. Yea, we will say that. It was creative, but quite less than desirable.

wednesday night movie day. . . . . we didn't have a typical CLUB, no talk, no crazy games, just a movie and jammies. Here is a group of Dwenger (high school in Fort Wayne) girls representing. In all seriousness, it was just me and Sam (leader of over a year) and Ben (brand new leader) with nearly 100 kids. It ended good though. We watche the movie August Rush, well most kids talked, but that is what you do when you are in High School. :o) God bless every one of um.

-Grace&Peace

No comments: