Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is BLOG post # 800!

That's crazy to me. Sticking with something like a "journal" or a "blog" even "balloon animals" is usually fleeting and only momentary. But for one reason or another, I have stuck with this BLOG like a BEE sticks on flowers (I watched Bee Movie today). Ya know what else is crazy? It took me a long long time to make that picture you see above. Looks like it would be simple huh? Well, it was not, not by a long shot. It's all good though.

My grandparents came into town today. My Grandpa had an eye appointment at the Veterans hospital. So, I got to spend some time with my wonderful and amazing grandma. I took this picture of her, which I think is just lovely. She has shown up on my BLOG before, I think her last cameo was on Christmas eve if i'm not mistaken. Anyways, check out this wonderful picture of a wonderful woman.What a sweet heart. Although her body is showing the impact of parkinson's disease, I feel her mind is still quite sharp. In all honesty, she is the funniest woman I know. I love her very much. And just to clear something up about this picture you see above, she did not eat all those cookies. Though, part of her may have wanted to. :0)

I went back to work, and today, the kids were in a building mood.They called it the centipede, it was actually extremely long and to be honest, I was impressed.

Today, I was all up in Numbers 20:1-13 and it is amazing how much God can say in 13 verses. Moses was tested, and God shows that none of us deserve the promise land, but by His grace, we can have it if we only believe in His Son, and follow his commands.

Random verse for the day... It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools. -Ecclesiastes 7:5

I LOVE DAVE PELZ

No comments: