Tuesday, March 03, 2009

who'd of thunk it

Have you seen Dumbo? If you're a red blooded American, then you'd better have seen Dumbo. Well, there is a song in Dumbo called, "When I see an Elephant Fly." It goes like this..

I saw a peanut stand, heard a rubber band,
And seen a needle wink its eye
But I be done seen about everything
When I see an elephant fly
When I see an elephant fly


I've seen a front porch swing, heard a diamond ring
I've seen a polka dot railroad tie
But I be done seen about everything
When I see an elephant fly

I saw a clothes horse rear up and buck
And they tell me that a man made a vegetable truck
I didn't see that, I only heard
Just to be sociable, well, I'll take your word

I heard a fireside chat, I saw a baseball bat
And I just laughed till I thought I'd die
But I be done seen about everything
When I see an elephant fly

But I be done seen about everything
When I see an elephant fly
When I see an elephant fly


Now I would bet my last dollar that you have not seen an elephant fly. And, until I watched this video, I would have said the same thing about watching an elephant paint a picture. Well, you need to ~CLICK THIS LINK~ and seriously be AMAZED! I had my jaw dropped the whole time this thing was playing. Pretty amazing stuff I tell you what.Yes, I had a real good day. Some real good notes from my BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) lesson. I just have to quote my favorite sentence from the notes.

"What difference might it make in your life if you would learn to look to God first and trust Him, then look at the circumstances, rather than concentrating on your problems and forgetting to look to God at all? "

My answer is....Well, it would look a TON different. I would have so much less issues. I would get out of hard circumstances way faster, or never be in them to begin with. Life would be a whole lot more smooth, and probably more blessed, IF God came first in every situation, and I never tried to do anything on my own. Wow, if I just fathom that thought, the possibilities are endless. They really are, through Christ only though. ;o)

G'Night!

No comments: