Saturday, December 16, 2006

Excitement fills the air

Today i was on the couch. I watched t.v. on the couch. I ate food on the couch. I even took frequent naps on the couch. It was way more exciting than i make it sound........................... actually no it isn't. It was pretty lame, i just couldn't get motovated to go or do anything. I can't stop thinking about Mark's wife. I can't get the funeral home out of my head. I can't even imagine what he feels. It's such a horrible thing. And it is so very difficult to see any good even remotely related to it. But i do believe everything happens for a reason. So i trust that. Doesn't mean i don't hurt inside.


My mom told me yesterday that as we speak the insurance company is "PENDING" on my transplant. wonder what that means...........................

No comments: