Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hola Amigo

Did you know trans fat is the worst kind? Did you know that i hate it when i don't understand my phone, and i feel like it is smarter than me right now! I don't even feel like talking. But i will anyways. There is only 20 days left untill i leave for Las Vegas! Viva Los Vegas!!!!

It's pretty cool how it is all going to work out too. On the day prior to take off(Fri 29th) My mom will be taking me to Indy for a doc. appt, then drop me off at my cousin's house, where i will stay with him, his wife, and his 3 little girls. I love the lil ones. It will be fantistic. It's so cool when everything works out just like you want it too. "knock on wood"

I wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller, i wish i had a girl; who looked good, i would call her. I wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat, and a SIX FOUR impala.

Laters,
-Mikey

No comments: