Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i forgot to blog yesterday.....weird.

This is an old picture of me as a young child. I think it really shows the upper body strength i was blessed with so early on in life. A lot of children my age didn't even have the chance to experience large ground to air missle launchers.

To be perfectly truthful, this is not a picture of me, and I have never even had a chance to hold a missle launcher. Actually the only reason i put a picture in the blog, is because my friend Jacob Kim, told me he only reads my blog when i have pictures. LOL. Jacob lives in korea, and is going to join the army. I can tell he doesn't really want to do it, but i really respect him for making that decision.

I am meeting with Bill G., tomorrow. I think it will go really well, i am not sure what we are going to talk about exactly, but i think it will go well. I have to admit, i am even a little bit excited. Who knows what will come of it.


I LEAVE FOR VEGAS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: