Thursday, December 07, 2006

Snow Removal Isn't so bad

OK, so i get a phone call this morning at about 8a.m. It is my boss and he wants me at work a.s.a.p. SOOO i hurry to get my clothes around, and BAM! I am there. So i get a truck around and ready to deliever 3 workers to shovel snow and throw salt down. I actually enjoyed it, it is fairly slow paced, and kind of fun. Ohhhh, this part is awesome. So we are working at our first job(Jefferson & Engle) it is like a doctors office place. Well, we had been there for about an hour, and nick and tony were finishing the back up. so i went up front and started shoveling and throwing salt down. I noticed a familiar face walk out. Short, pretty, kind smile, with 4 kids walking next to her. Well, 3 or 4. I can't remember exactly. But anyways, it was Ellie Poinsatte! One of the Gymnastics Managers. Wow, it was really good to see her. Ellie is one of the many adults in my life who believes in me, and one of the many Adults who i want to make proud. Sometimes it is just so easy to go with the croud. Well, anyways, to say the least, it made my day to see Ellie, and give her a hug. Thanks God.

M/S Update
I am noticing my eye is starting to settle down. I think it only twitches now if my whole body is completely relaxed. I am still pretty shaky, and if i stand in one spot for very long my legs will still knock pretty badly. I have found if i keep moving and using my muscles i don't shake as bad. It is all stuff that i can definately deal with. And as far as an insurance update, I know NorthWestern wrote their first Appeal to the insurance company. As far as i understand, this is normal. I have a feeling there is a lot of paperwork, and stupid beauracratic B/S involved. Ya know, all the i's have to be dotted, and the t's crossed. Oh well, i am content with things the way they are right now. And i know God is in control, and that is enough for me.

p.s. My boss called me tonight. He said he wants me to be at work at 5:00a.m.?!?!?!?!? I don't even know why, there isn't even any snow coming. ohhh well, money is money.

No comments: