Sunday, December 02, 2007

Common sense is not so common. -Voltaire

Today at work it was phone call after phone call, I enjoy it though, and all the different types of people to deal with can be a test in patience and mouth shutting at points. When I got home I was exhausted. I was so tired I kept falling asleep on the couch. I didn't go to Collateral because I was just beat. I think I know the reason why, and it isn't a big deal, just ughhh. Today I had the chance to watch the movie Hot Rod, IT WAS VERY FUNNY, stupid funny, but FUNNY!!!

I gotta go to work an hour early tomorrow because my car is in the shop, my moms car is in the shop; she is using my dads van tomorrow and he is getting a ride to work, because she has a job out south she is just going to drop me off early then go to her clients house to draw blood and what not. It sucks that I have to be at work a whole hour early, but maybe they will let me clock in early..........prolly not, but who knows. Tomorrow I start the schedule that I will be on for the majority of the time. 9:30-7:00. Thursday-Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. It isn't too bad of a time frame, but it isn't fun to get to when you don't have a vehicle and depend on someone else. I really hope the car runs good after they replace the head gasket. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, I HOPE!

No comments: