Monday, December 10, 2007

work and ice

It was so beautiful driving to work today. All the trees were covered with ice and just stood out. It was super pretty. My friend Mike G texted me from Phoenix and was telling me how he was complaining because it got down to like 63 degrees. HA!

How do you witness to people who don't think they need to be witnessed to? How do you witness to people who don't want to hear what you have to say, or even tell you to stop. I really don't know. Is it enough to just love them? Should you do more? Does Christ command us to do more? I think I am going to have to seek this out Biblically a bit and seek some council. These thoughts and words keep coming into my daily thought process, and then another voice comes from inside saying, "shhhhh that's not entirely appropriate to say, who are you to say it anyway?" It is an inward battle, me fighting against myself. It would be so much easier to go to some foreign country where they are hungry to hear the word. Instead, my battle ground is here and now. Wow, it seems like an overwhelming task. For me I suppose it is, but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

I am nothing right without him.

No comments: