Monday, December 17, 2007

pretty normal day today.

After work today I got home and my friend Holly from the movies this weekend and I went sledding at a local park. It was really fun, and we had some great conversation. We tried to go out to get some hot coa coa, but it didn't work out cuz the place we went to was all out of the stuff. I went home and chilled out and watched some T.V. I am so tired, I really need to go to bed. I didn't have gymnastics practice today because Leo's school district cancelled school today, so this meant no practice.
I saw my friend Mitchell when we got to the park where we went sledding. Tomorrow is going to be action packed, non stop great day. Sometimes it is the things that are the most important that give us the most satisfaction.
When I woke up this morning, I went down stairs around 4:50AM. I saw a doe and her fawn eating the bird seed that had fallen from the bird feeder. They were beautiful and so close to the window I was standing in. They were standing closer than 10 feet away from the window I was standing at. They are very pretty animals when you are up close. They move with a lot of elegance, and grace. It was a blessing.
Bible study was great, and I love putting on my armor before heading to work.

No comments: