Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I love it!

So, today I could have laid around and been really lazy. I didn't have anything that I "had" to do; so what was keeping me from being super lazy? Maybe it was an inward voice, or possibly just a longing to better myself. I woke up super early and made it to Bible study at 6AM. This paid off quite nicely, and I was filled with the word of God, which strengthened my witness & spirit. It does so much good for the inward being to be able to be around like minded individuals. It really does. When I got home I worked out, and read a bit out of this new book I am attempting to read and comprehend. It is called The Knowledge of the Holy, by A.W. Tozer.As I am reading it, I feel like it is above my level of comprehension. SO, this means I have a bit of a challenge. I find myself reading the same sentence over and over again, but I am high lighting a lot and getting something out of it. I am going to stick with it, because it will be a good method of comprehension practice and it will challenge me in my spiritual walk.

I watched a bit of Law & Order because I do love that show and then eventually made it to Gymnastics Practice @ 5:30. I LOVE being a coach, I get so much out of it, and I am so thankful Michelle called me up when she found they needed someone. That really makes me feel amazing. I got a chance to go out to eat at Banditos with coaches Michelle, Lori, and her husband. It was so much fun to be a coach talking about coach stuff. Just a great experience. It really was. I feel like I am accomplishing something. The girls are great, and I just want them to do great things.


Such a simple day, yet so fulfilling. Truly fulfilling. You can see Lori and her Hubby to the left. You can see my nose and Michelle's arm to the right. We had a great time, I felt like a grown up. Talking about important things, and giving input about things that actually mattered. "You want my opinion?" It felt so good. So many other things happened today as well.

For my memory's sake. The girl from Centennial called just to ask me how the unveiling of my gifts to my mother and sister went. That was really why she called me. I was so taken by that, I felt extremely blessed to get her phone call. And I really believed that she called because she was genuinely interested about how it went for me and my loved ones. I am SO blessed!

No comments: