Sunday, December 09, 2007

YL Christmas Party & Collateral

I am active, yes busy and driven. My life feels like something I can stand proud of. I am going to try my hardest to seek my Abba and try not to complicate things.

After I got off work today I went straight to a Christmas Party for Young Life leaders, staff, and committee members. It was a little weird for me just because I don't really KNOW any of them, but they are so loving. Young Life has such a strong back bone. Hearing some of them speak to us really is a healthy reminder for why we do what we do.You will be missed Kyle. I respect and pray for you and your journey to come.
After the Christmas party I went to Collateral. I showed up late and missed the majority of what was probably a great message. This picture above of the bed is more proof that my mom is by far the best woman in the world. I do not deserve a mom like the one God gave to me. I have been sleeping on just a mattress and mattress cover for maybe a week. My mom went up to my room to check the situation out and made this for me. Now, I am almost 21 years old and there is no reason for her to "have" to do anything of the sort, she does it because she is friggin amazing and I am so appreciative of everything she does for me.
I'm going to sleep so good tonight.

No comments: