Thursday, August 21, 2008

~no title~



Man, U2 really knew what they were talking about when they wrote this song. "Teach me, I know i'm not a hopeless case." Sometimes I feel like that. I'm just like crying out to God, saying to him, "it's not hopeless!!" Maybe that was a stupid example, but it's all I got today.

I was lazy, didn't get into the word because I got complacent and maybe I am just really soaking up the last days of my "break." Break, meaning the days where I actually don't have anything to do...other than go to work. I got about 1 1/2 weeks this summer of nothingness.
I can not wait to get back into classes, gonna be so sweet this semester. Get me in class, get me learned and cozy with my peers. I wanna move forward with my education so badly!!!! Tomorrow is going to be another great day.

1 comment:

xiaofen said...

hi mikey! I did read your profile. You said you enjoy smile. Good. I like people that smiles alots. Feel comfortable with them. Enjoy your everyday!!