Wednesday, October 29, 2008

COSTUME CLUB

Ohhh Baby!! Today was so close to Halloween, that we just had to get in on some Costume Party goodness. We totally did too. LOVED IT!! I am crazy tired right now, but I am going to totally post up these pictures and explain briefly how the evening went.This is the penguin man, I loved this costume a lot. I felt as though it really fit this kids personality as well. These two ladies won the prize for the "most creative" costumes. They both made their outfits right after school. I was completely impressed of their fine craftsmanship. This one was really good too. He was an Elephant, although he was walking around more like a mouse. Either way, it was great.On my way home, I took my buddy Dylan to his house. I took two other kids home as well, but Dylan I got to spend a little bit more time with. I was cruising around his "hood" telling God stories, when I came accross this house. Now, my phone doesn't do this home justice, but it was so bright and lit up. It was really very impressive. And creepy too!!

No comments: