Thursday, October 02, 2008

this is what it comes down to

Good day today, good classes, good kids, good stuff. When I got off work, I went to pick up my cousin. He took the bus to the mall, and I picked him up there. I dropped him off at work this morning. We had to leave the house at 5:45AM in order for me to make it to work by 6:30AM. I did, and all was well. So, back to getting off work. I picked Matt up, and took him home. We ate dinner, and my parents and I talked with him, and it was awesome.See my moms hands to the right. Those are "talking hands." When she wipps those things out, it is time to listen. :-) I would know, I have seen those enough in my life time. Not so much recently, but plenty of times in my life, especially my former life(one like 1.75 years ago and earlier). It was so cool to see my family function in the way it was functioning tonight. Mother, Father and boy acting together as a body of believers to spur Matt on. It was a beautiful thing, and I really felt the Holy Spirit working in him. Felt, and saw, physically saw his demenor change. GOD IS GOOD!!

G'Night

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Mike, I see you nearly every morning when I drop my son off at Lincoln. Small world.