Thursday, October 23, 2008

today was not special....NOT!


I got my wallet stolen. Okay, here this. I went to school, didn't really get much out of it. Then.....well, it doesn't really matter. Lets skip ahead a bit. Okay, I went home and gathered my clothes, work out shoes, and what not for showering. I went to the YMCA to work out. When I got out of the sauna & shower, my wallet, shoes, dirty underwear and socks were all GONE!! I went and told the front desk...where I found out this happened to another guy. It's all very disturbing. So, this is what happened. I made it known to the front desk. Then I called the police. I go back to work, and get a phone call. THEY FOUND MY WALLET!! Apparently, when the guy (who happened to be a dude who someone with a membership brought in as a guest to play basketball) found there was no Ca$h in my wallet, he threw it into some random locker. He still stole my bag, shoes, underwear, and socks. Well, when I went to pick it up, I was informed that they found him on camera. GOT HIM IN THE ACT, walking out of the locker room and one of the stolen bags was in his hands. Jeeeze, it is not a nice thing to do.

I got my PROJECT done for my Australia thingy. It is going to look so good. If I can figure out a way to show it off on my BLOG, I will in deed do that. I am off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i just hope you weren't wearing your baby blue thong and your bootie socks with the lace fringe..now that would be embarrassing..lol..its all good..have a GREAT weekend