Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nosferatu

(I got a HairCut)
Today I went to school to get some writing on my English paper done.......except I couldn't do it. I am in some kind of motivationless writers block. AHHHHH!!!! I called my professor and left him a voicemail explaining my situation. I think if I sit down with him, just me and him I can gain some understanding at what I am doing wrong, or how I can approach this differently. I mean, I love to write. Writing is fun for me, and shouldn't be so difficult. I am either over complicating this or something. I dunno, I did get to dig into my Bible study though. That is what the picture above is from. I was not writing my English paper, but I did get my Bible study done. Good ole God just parted the Red Sea for the Israelites. He sure does take care of His people. ;-)
Okay, now the things in this poem are cool, but what I can do with my BLOG is even cooler. If you go back one year from today. Ohh, say to October 27th, and look at what I did then, you will be surprised at what you see. Last year on October 27th, two friends and I went to see a silent film. Today on October 25th, two friends, my cousin and I went to go see a silent film. We saw Nosferatu (Dracula) a silent film, accompanied by the pipe organ. Pretty awesome stuff in my opinion. Now I could see how if you weren't quite into the older films of the day, and how you need bright stimulation and loud special effects then this would not be your cup of tea. BUT, if you can really appreciate things of the past, then this is great. Just like last year, there was a magic act performed by Dick Stoner.Dick Stoner is a well known magician in Fort Wayne, and he can really put on a show. I took a picture of Dracula during the movie, and it turned out pretty good. Check it out.This was one of the many very creepy shots through out the movie (I took this picture with my phone, it turned out pretty darn good). I thought it was really cool, and I had a lot of fun. I super like this kind of stuff. I remember last year, Amanda did not like the black pirate at all.

G'Night!

No comments: