Saturday, June 16, 2007

I had a great day.

I would like to start out by thanking everyone who wrote me an E-Mail regarding the Chelsy situation. I took all of your words to heart, and I agreed with every single one. Thank you for being good accountability partners, and giving good advice. You all know who you are, and you all are awesome.

The day started out like this. I woke up kind of early, and took my computer and went and started reading and writing E-Mails. I got an E-Mail from a lady named Nancy, it really interested me. I got really good feelings once I was done reading it, I think Nancy could help me, help others. That is all I will say for now, but I just got that feelin....deep inside of me, that this won't be the last time, that I speak of NAN-C.

I went for Acupuncture this morning, and for some reason, it was extremely relaxing. I really have no clue why, but I get like 10 acupuncture needles, and when he stuck the one in my forehead, it pretty much made me pass out. I was loving it.

For the rest of the day, I stuck around the Hospital. It wasn't boring at all though. I got to hang out with the girls. It was hott.
They all have very different personalities, and all are extremely caring and loveable. I had so much fun with them. Most of the day was spent with the two to the left. When their shift was over, they both told me that they would take me out for a night on the town before I leave for home. So, that ought to be interesting. ;-)
We played with turtles, we joked with patients, we played simple games like Tic-Tac-Toe, and confusing Chinese paper written games. Ummm, there was a high volume of flirting seeing how Chelsy is out of the way, and I don't have to worry about being faithful to anyone..."YES, that is important to some people!!!!" It was just a fun day, no worries, and no stress. I was loving it. Also, I started handing out all of the gifts to the female patients on my floor. Cute little girls and what not, it was awesome, and they appriciate it a heck of a lot more than Chelsy would have.
Next was my favorite part of the day. Called in a massage lady. It was amazing, and my body felt so good after it was done. Get this, it only cost $3.95! in American dollars for 45 minutes. Try getting a back, neck, legs and face massage in America for that price. Tips aren't even neccessary here either, and they don't even expect it. She did such a good job though I had to tip her. To finish off the evening, I went and hung out with the nurse on duty. Ya see, in her schooling she is taking an english class. Well, she has to be able to pronounce a whole list of vocabulary words, and I helped quiz her. She was very greatful, and it was kind of fun. While I was quizing her, some of the patients stopped by and helped give me with a Chinese lesson too. I learned hair, nose, lips, eyes, head, tongue and some other simple expressions. They had fun laughing at me, and trying to teach me how to place and use my tongue correctly. The simple things become so interesting here. Ohh, also, she asked me to pick out an English name for her. I am going to find a great one.


For tomorrow, I got invited to go with some of the staff on a vacation day. I don't want to give it away, but we leave the hospital at 6:00AM and travel to a different provience that is 4 hours away. You will just have to wait till tomorrows BLOG to find out. It is going to be super fun, and I will be sure to take many pictures.

No comments: