Sunday, June 10, 2007

This hospital is loaded with beautiful nurses

I can't help but notice how many beautiful nurses are on my floor. Seriously, I can say that there is not one unattractive nurse. They are all super friendly too. They would do anything for a patient. Take Danny for instance. If they are eating something, and they offer it to me, they go right up to danny and offer it to him also. If he gets some juice from the fruit on his mouth or shirt they immideatly start to clean it up, they have him spit the seeds right into their hands. It's pretty awesome to see how devoted they are to their work and patients. Take this nurse for instance. Today was her day off, but she brought fruit into the hospital for the patients to eat, and then hung out and enjoyed being with us. That is awesome to me. This is more than a job to them. It's a meaningful part of their life. And look at her, is she not beautiful? I mean, she isn't Chelsy beautiful, but she is definately a FOX.

I woke up this morning and worked on the patient interviews. I am pretty happy with how that went, and almost all of the Chinese patients have nothing but positive things to say about the hospital and stem cell treatment. Very good.

My mom and I went to the church that we have been going to. And we had communion today. It was really nice, and worship time was awesome. Definately a boost from the ordinary same old same old.


There was a pretty good turn out for Church today too. It's really nice to see people on the other side of the world on fire for Christ. Well, thats all I have for today.

God bless,

Mikey

No comments: