Monday, July 07, 2008

drowsy

I am kind of sleepy as I BLOG this evening, I had to take some Lunesta to ensure that I would be able to sleep tonight. Tomorrow I am going to meet with Josh (Young Life area director) and chat with him before he leaves for a month to be a head leader at the camp I went to in Michigan. I gotta wake up early so I have to make sure I go to bed tonight.

I did a little stat 125 class today, was pretty lazy, studied a little bit, and was a little lazy. I can't wait till my new job at the YMCA starts. For serious, just to have something to do, and to make me move.

I am doing good and my spirits are high.

what am I currently thinking about?

Well, I am happy that I am able to speak out. I am glad I have the freedom to say what I want, how I want, when I want.

Also, I am ready for whatever life is going to throw at me next. I say that soundly.

Also, I have been thinking deeply about things lately. I almost ran a red light and it was pretty scary, I was driving down a road that I had done a million times before, but because I was so deeply in thought I missed that there was a light there, and came to a screeching halt. I didn't like that, but it has been happening more and more. Also, when I don't take my Lunesta, I have crazy dreams. It will be nice to be dreamless tonight.

G'Night

No comments: