Sunday, July 20, 2008

much to share

I woke up this morning and went to church @ Pathway. It was really good. It served as a great reminder to who I am in Christ, and I made some quick adjustments. Church may not be perfect, in fact far from it. BUT, when God shows you things that need to be changed, and you make them after a service, well I think that is just alright.

I went home and after some quick chatting, it was STUDY TIME!After many hours of diligent work, I decided to go outside and get some fresh air. This was the expression that was on my face. Not to bad for hours of statistics homework, and maybe not too deep in thought, maybe just kind of a "bla" face. After I was done doing homework and taking pictures of myself, HA!, I went over to my best friends house to chill for a bit before the fireworks. We watched an episode of MST3K (Mystery Science Theater 3,000) and Alex Mack. We watched them off of an amazing web-site called http://surfthechannel.com/. It has an impressive collection of old, new, never see, all sorts of movies and T.V. shows. I am in love with it, and plan on frequenting (real word?) it often.Well, then we went out to watch the Fireworks! We had great seats perched on top of a parking garage, and I brought my firework seats of course, they are amazing!!! (seriously, they are the perfect fire work seats)Great seats for a pleasant show. Also, it just so happened that my sister Merideth and her girl friend were up there as well, along with some of Mer's other friends. It was another neat suprise. I had quite an enjoyable evening, and that is just good.The only thing that kind of sucked was the massive amounts of traffic on the way home, with Ga$ being as much as it is, I don't like massive traffic lines. Also, on the way home my CHECK ENGINE light came on for a while, and then went away. I think it is just trying to play a joke on me. (KNOCK ON WOOD)

I had a good day today, I needed a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Alex Mack! That was one of my favorite shows!! That sounds like a neat website, i'll have to check it out.

Mikey said...

yea, it really is pretty cool how extensive of a collection they have.